* Difficulty with Spellings, Reading Comprehension and writing
* Directional confusion.* Confusion between left and right.
* Writing letters backwards ‘b’ as ‘d’, "E" as "3", "S" as "z" or vise versa.
* Change of sequence of letters 'left' as 'felt', 'cat' as 'act', 'expect' as 'except'.
* Omission of letters 'wet' for 'went', 'sing' for 'string'.
* difficulty in Math/s (dyscalculia)* Reluctance to go to school,
Difficulty paying attention
Difficulty listening & following direction
Difficulty organizing time and work
Inclination to loose possessions
Poor self esteem
Lack of self control
If some of these symptoms exist, a comprehensive test is recommended to assess the extent and the areas requiring educational therapeutic intervention.